free website stats program wolfordvtwin in Logan, UT. Anyone used them? | Harley Davidson Forums

wolfordvtwin in Logan, UT. Anyone used them?

Dan.1977P

With the stuff I'm planning on doing and the need for a good tune, I found these guys close to me. Anyone heard of them? Home Page
Their website sucks but I'm more concerned about their tuning ability. They charge $400 per tune and the guy I was talking to sounded like he knew how to manage the PCIII and the little quirks it apparently has and also has experience with the propipe runs with quiet and comp baffles and made all the same suggestions regarding cams and gasket thickness that I've gotten here. He's looking for a set of 551 cams that he's had around for a while that he says will give me a 'screaming' deal on and since they haven't done the 551 in the 88b, he will see if the owner will give me a break on the tune so they can get some numbers before and after I install the cams.

Overall, they sound good and I'll check them out in person soon unless someone has actually been there and has reason to believe they are frauds.

I just got back from their place and I think it will be $400 well spent. They did a ton of research before even building their dyno room and they thought through everything. Talked to the owner for about two hours before he pulled out a road king they did a bunch of work on and told me to take it for a test ride. It's smooth and strong all the way up to redline. Only problem with it was that I could barely reach the kickstand!
He also kind of mentioned how it would be nice to have a guy good with computers and knows a little about mechanics running his dyno and said I could make some good money on the side too. Who knows, I may have some side work in the future and he's letting me borrow all the specialty tools for the cam change. All around great place.

Back