free website stats program Wobble in 2009 and later Touring Bikes? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wobble in 2009 and later Touring Bikes?

Jimmy, There is still 1 question for me that was never answered. Going back to entry point #30 paragraph 2.

".....I must ask you if this problem developed over time because I imagine it was not like this when New. (not "new" to you but "New" as in zero miles on the odometer) "

The big question for me is this.=> Has this been the case since you acquired this bike. If the answer to this question is a flat NO (bike USE to be fine when New), then in my opinion you still have an issue that CAN be repaired.

GoodAfternoon...I purchased this bike when it had 1200 miles on it and I noticed this issue, once I got it up to interstate speeds. I owned one exactly like this one and never experenced anything remotely related to this bikes strange habits.

Then it should be a correctable problem.

I think this company makes some items to help with this issue. He has some very good video's that explain the issues related to FL bikes. Have you looked over these?

Stabilizing System | Glide-Pro

Glide-Pro Stabilizing System- GP 2302-3/4 – Fits 2002- Present models

Tech | Glide-Pro (Video)

I think even True Trac has kits similar to these for FL models..

Back