free website stats program Wiring Harness | Harley Davidson Forums

Wiring Harness

nolafishr

I just installed a Ultra Tour Pack on My 09 Road Glide and I need to hook up the lights and was wondering if there is a Harness that I can buy from the dealer and where would it plug into on the Bike? I need to hook up the Running/Brake lights and need to make it detachable with the Tour Pack. I would rather do this Myself if it is a simple plug in than bring it to the dealer to do this.

The Tour Pack is a New Take Off, I do not have Paperwork on it, I did see a connector under the seat when I was running the Wiring for the Rear Speakers. I will check with the dealer and see, I was wondering if anyone may have had a part number to make it easier. I did also install Hogtunes Speakers and Amp on the Bike.

I spoke with the Dealer about the Wire Harness and I was told that the 09 Models have the Wiring Harness already installed, it is under the Left Side Cover coiled up, if anyone else will be installing a Ultra Tour Pack or need to Hook up the Lights, it is there!

need a connection for the back of a 99 hd radio/cassett player to hook it up on my bike. anyone know where i can get one? harley wantsme to buy the whole harness for about $200
thanks
rich

Back