free website stats program wiring diagrams | Harley Davidson Forums

wiring diagrams

ooheritage

hello everyone, well I got a tach for my 2000 flstc and when I went to check my manual to match things up I found there is no diagram for my bike. I bought the clymer manual for FLS/FXS Twin Cam 88B, 955B & 103B 2000-2005 I wonder if anyone out there can send me one, and or answer me this, would it be the same as the FLSTS and FXSTD Domestic Models. The manual has lots of other stuff for my bike just not sure whats going on with the wiring diagram.

As Sellisssn says the official HD Service Manual is your best investment at $60 or so, but the Clymer one is better than nothing and schematic is in color too at $40.

:newsmile029:I realize the clymer has them, but it did not specifically say for 2000 FLSTC I found the problem anyway, they send a digital to analog converter and on my bike I found that it does not need it. All's good tach works and looks outstanding. thanks for your help.

P.S. if your bike has the option for a tach but doesn't already have one, you probably don't need the converter.

Back