free website stats program Wireless Ear Buds | Harley Davidson Forums

Wireless Ear Buds

recharge

I just got the RD king with Navi and I am wandering if anyone uses the drebeats ear buds and had success hooking up to Bluetooth? I can get the navi to see it but will not pair for some reason. Thanks

I can't answer your question but I will throw out a word of warning. Last time I looked into this, I discovered that it's illegal in many states to use any type of "in ear" audio device while riding or driving.

I can't answer your question but I will throw out a word of warning. Last time I looked into this, I discovered that it's illegal in many states to use any type of "in ear" audio device while riding or driving.

You are correct sir. Best to check the states you ride in.

I have found that some devices just don't want to pair up to other devices. Try moving the headset away from the unit, or walking around while paring. I know it sounds funny, but I have had to do this to make some connections work.

I got it figured now, i have to hook up 7 pin connector from the navi and then a 7pin to 3.5mm jack that goes into my sena s10 then will be able to use bluetooth. Here in Canada we are good with ear buds.

Back