free website stats program Wirecare WOW | Harley Davidson Forums

Wirecare WOW

hotrodjohn

I built handlebars that are mitered so they don't have radius's in the corners so I was worried about getting the wires inside the bars. I went to WireCare.com :: Your Cable Management SuperStore! and got some wire harnessing filament. Wow did that stuff work well. I have only tried the left side so far but that stuff slid right thru the tight corners. No lube or anything. looks like a much more quality item also over that plastic stuff that comes from harley.

Attachments

• Wiring in bars.jpg
    Wiring in bars.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 113
Hotrodjohn, nice looking bars. Looks like you know your way around a welder too. Thanks for the tip on Cable Management Super Store. Did they make the wiring up custom for you or is it something they have in stock?

Hotrodjohn, nice looking bars. Looks like you know your way around a welder too. Thanks for the tip on Cable Management Super Store. Did they make the wiring up custom for you or is it something they have in stock?

All I got from them is the wire loom that goes over the wire. Keeps the wires inside nice and tight and a lot smaller that the stock plastic stuff. kind of like a Chinese finger trap. pretty neat stuff.

Back