free website stats program Winterization (the lifting of bike) | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Winterization (the lifting of bike)

I find it easiest to leave the car in town and walk the mile or so home i walk up the hill with a soft broom over my shoulder so that it is not frozen when sweeping the white stuff off the car next morning
when i need to get the car home i put the chains on the wheels and get home but as the main roads are usually kept clear it is easier to walk than to put chains on and off :)

Brian

I find it easiest to leave the car in town and walk the mile or so home i walk up the hill with a soft broom over my shoulder so that it is not frozen when sweeping the white stuff off the car next morning
when i need to get the car home i put the chains on the wheels and get home but as the main roads are usually kept clear it is easier to walk than to put chains on and off :)

Brian

good on you Brian, nice way to get exercise as well, you can't over do it with shopping that way either.. i find it easiest to live in South America where that white stuff is only on TV...:D

Wife came back from a trip with a large suitcase i waited at the bottom of the hill for her with a sledge for her case but she had to try and get up didn't get far with the car so dog pulled me i pulled the sledge got home ok

Brian

Wife came back from a trip with a large suitcase i waited at the bottom of the hill for her with a sledge for her case but she had to try and get up didn't get far with the car so dog pulled me i pulled the sledge got home ok

Brian

wow big dog. mine would want to eat and rest then eat some more. wife spoiled them while i was at work, so now i have 2 130 kilogram lap dogs that are afraid of the wind and dark.

by the way sorry to hijack someones thread, just got carried away with that s word.

Back