free website stats program Winter Storm | Harley Davidson Forums

Winter Storm

SportyHawg

All you HDT folks out there getting hammered by the snow/ice storm moving through half of the United States... take it easy and slow. Arkansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky have been declared a State of Emergency with more ice and snow to come.

Our thoughts are with you.

Snowing really hard here in middle Ohio. they say 12". I ain't going to work if it does. I'm outside all day.

Just woke up to it this morning, thankfully I have the option to work from home, but it messy and just reminds me how much I want to move South. I think my bike is crying in the garage...at least I am when I realize still at least another 2 months of winter, then rainy season.:newsmile062::newsmile038::cry

It was 63 degrees when I left my house this morning at 6:45. The only bad thing is that is suppose to rain all day starting about 11:00 a.m.

got a 2 day tally of 7" here where I'm at in E. Mo. Sleet and snow combo. Down in S. Mo & S. ILL. they have about 2 to 3 in. of ice and some snow and have no electricity!!!!

Since Yesterday (27th) We Have Gotten 1/2" Of Freezing Rain And 4" Of Snow. It Has Stopped Now And We Are Digging Out. I Don't Think There Is A Whole Tree Left Standing Around Here.

Couple of inches here followed by some freezing rain in central NJ, Not really to bad, just have to be carefull

Got Up This Am Around 6:00 And It Was Still Snowing. Finally Quit Around 6:30. Final Tally Is Around 10 In. We Did Get About 5 - 6 Hours Of Sleet Yesterday But Then Lots More Snow. In The Office This Am Got Paper Work All Done. Can't Get To My Patients Houses Yet So Off This Pm And Will See Everyone Next 2 Days.

Back