Winter Storm

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by SportyHawg, Jan 27, 2009.

1. SportyHawg

SportyHawg Active Member

All you HDT folks out there getting hammered by the snow/ice storm moving through half of the United States... take it easy and slow. Arkansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky have been declared a State of Emergency with more ice and snow to come.

Our thoughts are with you.

2. jndusek

jndusek Member

48 degrees here in Katy, Texas right now, but it was 79 until about 5 PM.

3. Ken S.

Ken S. Active Member

Snowing really hard here in middle Ohio. they say 12". I ain't going to work if it does. I'm outside all day.

4. pnt4e

pnt4e Member

We only got about 6''-8'' here last night. Wish I still had my snow plow:(

Phil

5. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

Just woke up to it this morning, thankfully I have the option to work from home, but it messy and just reminds me how much I want to move South. I think my bike is crying in the garage...at least I am when I realize still at least another 2 months of winter, then rainy season.:newsmile062::newsmile038::cry

6. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

It was 63 degrees when I left my house this morning at 6:45. The only bad thing is that is suppose to rain all day starting about 11:00 a.m.

7. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

got a 2 day tally of 7" here where I'm at in E. Mo. Sleet and snow combo. Down in S. Mo & S. ILL. they have about 2 to 3 in. of ice and some snow and have no electricity!!!!

8. hogtyd

hogtyd Member

Since Yesterday (27th) We Have Gotten 1/2" Of Freezing Rain And 4" Of Snow. It Has Stopped Now And We Are Digging Out. I Don't Think There Is A Whole Tree Left Standing Around Here.

9. JohnRKC06

JohnRKC06 Member

Couple of inches here followed by some freezing rain in central NJ, Not really to bad, just have to be carefull

10. SPORTY LADY

SPORTY LADY Active Member

Got Up This Am Around 6:00 And It Was Still Snowing. Finally Quit Around 6:30. Final Tally Is Around 10 In. We Did Get About 5 - 6 Hours Of Sleet Yesterday But Then Lots More Snow. In The Office This Am Got Paper Work All Done. Can't Get To My Patients Houses Yet So Off This Pm And Will See Everyone Next 2 Days.