free website stats program Winter Storage | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Winter Storage

Even Sears could no longer afford the Tower built with their name on it, that had to be a huge shock when they had to sell it off, tho the Hoffman Estates site looks nice:s

It'll always be the Sears tower for most folks.It was the tallest building in the world when it was built.I used to make deliveries there,you went in on lower Wacker Dr.,and had to be careful not to run over any bums on the heating grates.It's an impressive place,different express elevators go to different floors.

November to April here in the UK (and most of the summer)

I've always wondered, if the weather is so bad in the UK, why did people ever move there? lol. Or why do they stay? Not ragging on you Rod, I'm legitimately curious, lol. I would love to visit, but I don't think I would want to live there, ONLY because of the weather though...

born here nik so don't know any different, but at the end of the day there's no place like home. if you ever visit stay with me bro.rod

born here nik so don't know any different, but at the end of the day there's no place like home. if you ever visit stay with me bro.rod

One day Rod, One day. I've only been a few other places. Iceland, Ireland, Germany, Turkey, Canada, Puerto Rico, on Iraq and Kuwait. I would love to go out to England and rent a bike, and hit those curvy country roads y'all got out there... see some of the castles and stuff.

Back