Winter Riding Apparel

Discussion in 'Accessories and Merchandise Collections.' started by mydeluxe, Nov 8, 2010.

1. mydeluxe

mydeluxe Member

What was the best money you've ever spent on Winter Riding Apparel??? What was it and how much???

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Under Armour, I forget the price:p

3. mydeluxe

mydeluxe Member

Okay, I’m a Carolina boy so 30 to 40 Degrees Fahrenheit @ 60 MPH......

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

What Smitty said:s

5. bspinz

bspinz Member

Exactly what smitty said
    but my jacket is the fxgr jacket, i think its a great jacket; just my opinion. Oh it also prevents you from overheating( its a 3 in 1 )
    waterproof, winter/fall & spring jacket
    i got mine on clearance being the yr befores model for about $250 well worth it

6. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil Junior Member

30 to 40 deg, I have to cover my face, head, and neck with a Baklava, I no the spelling is wrong, don't care $10. I also like clear glasses with the strap and the foam to keep the air out $20

7. Graydog

Graydog New Member

I live in Boone, NC so you can subtract about 10 degrees from your temp and that is what I ride in a lot. I do come down off the mountain a lot more in the winter. I got the Gerbings heated gloves and boot inserts, maybe overkill for NC but at my age cold feet and hands gets old quick. Don't remember the cost got them from Heated Clothing Outlet on net less than at a dealer but still not cheap.

Now I gotta ask is that extended Deluxe for real?

8. bonsi57

bonsi57 Active Member

My heated jacket liner. Like riding in a toaster. I wish I would have bought it years ago.

9. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

I dress in layers, never just put on a heavy sweatshirt and think it is good and look like ralphie's kid brother from Christmas story.

. I usually have under armour, or a t-shirt, then a thin long sleeve thermal, and keep adding layers.

I would rather have layers to take off then not have and be cold

10. mydeluxe

mydeluxe Member

It is a unique bike. Thanks…