free website stats program windshieldbag | Harley Davidson Forums

windshieldbag

Does anyone know wshere I can order on line an all leather multi pocket windshield bag for my RK? Today is my 66 BD And I am going to buy me something I want, not what every one else wants me to have.

Happy Birthday! Yesterday I was online and and I was looking for an item. Somehow I ended up looking at batwings. Some of the available accessories were different height wind deflectors, chrome trim and yes- multiple pockets. It wasn't on this computer though or I would check the history and give you the link. Try J&P cycle products. Good Luck

Happy Birthday charleyhorse. Check out the t-bag line. A few friends have them and like them. May have to buy myself one for my BD in June.

Take care and ride safe eh!!:D

One thing to consider: dew, rain, other moisture tends to get down between the windshield bags and the windshield. It tends to not dry out too fast, and also tends to leave a kind of deposited mess. Not bad, but just so you know up front...

Anybody have a set that doesn't? Let me know. I'm interested.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I had an oversize bag made at a leather shop for $150...Really nice and will last my life time +++++.

Jerry

Back