free website stats program Windshield | Harley Davidson Forums

Windshield

orourcs

I ordered a new F4 windshield which should be here on Tuesday. Are there any tricks I should know to change this out, or is the process fairly straight forward? It doesn't seem like it should be too complicated.

I put one on my Heritage last week and love it. Just take your time and lay out the bolts as you take them off a few are longer.

I replaced my windshield on my '09 Heritage a few weeks back. An electric heat gun will help break the glue loose on the brackets. Take your time & pay attention to the different bolt sizes & you'll be fine.

I've been looking for a windshield for a year now. I need a stationary shield for a 1997 Heritage Classic. Can't find one anywhere.

I just received my new F4 winshield. I thought it would come with glue or strips to put between the metal and the windshield. Am I missing something?

I just received my new F4 winshield. I thought it would come with glue or strips to put between the metal and the windshield. Am I missing something?

its going to need a very thin strip of mounting tape. either single faced or double faced it dosent matter. just get the thinnest you can find.you can find it at the hobby shops, westlake hardware stores and our walmart had it.

Last edited:
I installed the windshield last night. It went very well and all looks good. Very nice product. Didn't realize how bad the old one was until I took a ride with the new one.

Back