Windshield Yes or No

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Irish Hog, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Irish Hog

Irish Hog Junior Member

Do you use a windshield some of the time, all the time, or would never think of it.

I prefer not to use a shield.

2. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

ALL the time on both bikes!!

3. WHM1

WHM1 Junior Member

I have the detachable on my bike and the only time it is "detached" is when I am cleaning and waxing the bike.

4. brderj

brderj Active Member

I do not have one, sometimes I wish I did, sometimes I'm glad I don't. I like the feeling of the wind, the speed in my face.

Then it starts raining and I wish I had some help. :)

5. Sheepdogmarine

Sheepdogmarine Active Member

I have a detachable one I have never put on the bike. I just like it without one.

6. Clint

Clint Active Member

Mine didn't have it on when I bought it but it did come with one. I was reluctant to put it on but since I've been putting on more miles I really like having the protection it offers. Since I put the original passenger seat and sissy bar on, the sheild balances out the look a little better.
    [​IMG]

7. catfishmike

catfishmike Member

I never thought I would won't one ,my 08 Rk came with one and I love it:D

8. little_earl

little_earl Active Member

Have been hit by flys going 75 and the felt like rocks. :D Ever since I never ride without my windshield.

9. brderj

brderj Active Member

Maybe if they made one that looked good on a crossbones I would have one. But they dont, so I will keep eating bugs.

10. Paladin

Paladin Member

Just did 280 miles this last weekend on mostly country roads. You should have seen all the bugs on the windshield! So ya, my bike has one.

[​IMG]