free website stats program windshield water repellant | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

windshield water repellant

I use the wifes cream rinse, works well to bead water and against fog. Hockey players have used it on visors for years. Put small amount on clean damp cloth, apply then buff.

Does the wife's "Cream Rinse" have a Brand Name???

or is that Cream a secret that she only offers you in trade for favors done on Honey Do List?....

signed....BUBBIE

or is that Cream a secret that she only offers you in trade for favors done on Honey Do List?....

signed....BUBBIE

:small3d031: Bubbie, the great negotiator...be careful when you make a recommendation like that...! Crashguy before posing the question to the wife as Bubbie says...think long and hard, you could get yourself at least a months' worth of Honeydew chores...and not get any Pork chops from Bubbie for the deal! :newsmile100:

signed....BUBBIE

:small3d031: Bubbie, the great negotiator...be careful when you make a recommendation like that...! Crashguy before posing the question to the wife as Bubbie says...think long and hard, you could get yourself at least a months' worth of Honeydew chores...and not get any Pork chops from Bubbie for the deal! :newsmile100:

Now that is funny:p

I use pledge on my householf furniture. Biggest hassle with riding in the rain is the glasses fogging up. Wish I was riding in the rain now instead of looking outside at the snow.

I use pledge on my householf furniture. Biggest hassle with riding in the rain is the glasses fogging up. Wish I was riding in the rain now instead of looking outside at the snow.

you have to have a face shield on your helmet to stop the fogging in your glasses, I don't like faceshields but I carry another helmet on the bike for long trips with a faceshield on it in case I encounter rain.

Rub the inside of your glasses with toothpaste,then wipe it off,they won't fog up.You can do the same with the inside of the windsheild.Works like a charm!
We also use it on diving and scuba masks.:s

Thanks for that tip, I'll try it next time, could free up a lot of room in my tour pak

Back