free website stats program Windshield Pouches for 2014-15 electraglides | Harley Davidson Forums

Windshield Pouches for 2014-15 electraglides

I have a 2005 electraglide and just purchase a new Limited. I have always had the small 3 set windshield pouch on my 05 electraglide but on the new Limited they installed the vent. Does anyone know who might make these pouches to fit the new bikes?

I love those pouches.

Would this do?

"Fits '14-later Electra Glide®, Street Glide®, and Tri Glide™ models with windshields."

Good luck and safe riding!

Thanks guys for steering me straight.

I did check what others had to say about this three pouch, seems like some mixed reviews, that it somewhat interfears with air distribution, blowing the air right on there head. Now that is what I was afraid of

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid mine were on an 05 so it as a different fairing... They sure were handy, though.

To install the fairing and windshield must be removed which isn't too hard to do but was unexpected from past experience. My ride after installing included an annoying rattle of the pouch vibrating against the windshield. I placed some small circular self sticking felt pads between the pouch and windshield to eliminate the vibration and noise which dampened the noise but did not eliminate it. When I cleaned the bike it's nearly impossible to clean the windshield behind the pouch and when trying to do so knocked off the felt pads I installed to eliminate the "rattling" of the pouch against the windshield. I have always had pouches which are a great way to have items handy to include putting an easy pass in the middle pouch which is picked up through the pouch. If I could only stop the rattling noise and figure a way to clean behind it I'd give it 5 stars!
I really like them less the ratting noise and cleaning issues. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I took the quote from one of the reviews I found. Whenever I see one of the new pouches on a cycle, it is always filthy behind the windshield (moisture spots, dirt and dead bugs). The bikes are often nicely detailed and many are in showroom condition so looking at the windshield from the outside is gross.

I used to have a JMKrome shield that went on the outside of the windshield but they don't fit the Rushmore models and the company is not redesigning their product (actually, the owner passed and they're clearing out their stock). I have looked at Memphis Shades and elsewhere for a solution but have come up dry. The only opaque shield is 5" tall. The tinted ones stop 72% of the light but the filth is still visible.

I have submitted suggestions to Harley for a solution but even staff at my favorite shop acknowledge that the filth is something you need to deal with.

Back