Windshield Pouches for 2014-15 electraglides

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by quiticokid, Apr 25, 2015.

1. quiticokid

quiticokid Member

I have a 2005 electraglide and just purchase a new Limited. I have always had the small 3 set windshield pouch on my 05 electraglide but on the new Limited they installed the vent. Does anyone know who might make these pouches to fit the new bikes?

2. CRCKR

CRCKR Active Member Contributor

I love those pouches.

Would this do?

"Fits '14-later Electra Glide®, Street Glide®, and Tri Glide™ models with windshields."

Good luck and safe riding!

3. Harttoo

Harttoo Senior Member

4. CRCKR

5. quiticokid

quiticokid Member

Thanks guys for steering me straight.

I did check what others had to say about this three pouch, seems like some mixed reviews, that it somewhat interfears with air distribution, blowing the air right on there head. Now that is what I was afraid of

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
  6. CRCKR

I'm afraid mine were on an 05 so it as a different fairing... They sure were handy, though.

7. Jeff53404

Jeff53404 Member

I took the quote from one of the reviews I found. Whenever I see one of the new pouches on a cycle, it is always filthy behind the windshield (moisture spots, dirt and dead bugs). The bikes are often nicely detailed and many are in showroom condition so looking at the windshield from the outside is gross.

I used to have a JMKrome shield that went on the outside of the windshield but they don't fit the Rushmore models and the company is not redesigning their product (actually, the owner passed and they're clearing out their stock). I have looked at Memphis Shades and elsewhere for a solution but have come up dry. The only opaque shield is 5" tall. The tinted ones stop 72% of the light but the filth is still visible.

I have submitted suggestions to Harley for a solution but even staff at my favorite shop acknowledge that the filth is something you need to deal with.