free website stats program windshield cleaner | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

windshield cleaner

Thanks for the heads up on pledge, never thought of it. So its ok to use on everything I take it.

Returned from Sturgis and thought I would let everyone know that Slip Stream works real good.
First day out very heavy rain, it beaded up and rolled off the windshield.
As for the bugs they wipe right off.
As I said I had the stuff so thought I would give it a try,very satisfied.
Next time I'll try pledge and compare.

Ever notice that the Slipstreamer cleaner smells just like Pledge ? Just sayin... and Pledge is a LOT cheaper and they sell it everywhere...

Been using it for a Looooooog time and no problems.:D

I'm guessing I over-expected this time. Yesterday afternoon, I had a full size Chevy take a left turn about ten to fifteen feet away as I was traveling the other direction. Big BANG and the next thing I know I'm laying on someones lawn! My bike is a mess (I haven't seen it) and I spent MANY hours in the ER, last night,with more tests today. Needless to say, I am in a LOT of pain but alive. When I got home from the hospital today, I applied a generous coating of Pledge to my body. And now, some 5 hours later I am sad to admit, I'M STILL HURTIN'... Glider, I think I FINALLY found something Pledge WON'T make all better! :lolrolling

Just trying to add a little smile to the faces of my fellow forum members.I'm gonna be okay and thats the important thing, as Saturday is going to be Wedding Day to a very special lady! (one that might not ever ride again because of seeing what happened to me :( )

But Pledge does awesome from one end to the other on my bike!

I'm guessing I over-expected this time. Yesterday afternoon, I had a full size Chevy take a left turn about ten to fifteen feet away as I was traveling the other direction. Big BANG and the next thing I know I'm laying on someones lawn! My bike is a mess (I haven't seen it) and I spent MANY hours in the ER, last night,with more tests today. Needless to say, I am in a LOT of pain but alive. When I got home from the hospital today, I applied a generous coating of Pledge to my body. And now, some 5 hours later I am sad to admit, I'M STILL HURTIN'... Glider, I think I FINALLY found something Pledge WON'T make all better! :lolrolling

Just trying to add a little smile to the faces of my fellow forum members.I'm gonna be okay and thats the important thing, as Saturday is going to be Wedding Day to a very special lady! (one that might not ever ride again because of seeing what happened to me :( )

But Pledge does awesome from one end to the other on my bike!

Lord!!!

I hope you are ok!! Everytime I read one of these posts I actually get tense.

Congratulations on the big day comming up!! Please make sure you take care of yourself for BOTH of your sakes, get well and we hope to see both of you on a bike again!!

I also wish you a speedy recovery. Attitude is a huge part of the battle and I can tell yours is great so you've already won the battle. :s

For massive bug infestation after a long ride I remove shield and after laying it down on the garage floor, cover it with paper towels and then soak them with water and wait about 10 minutes. The mess comes off easily, then a polish with Pledge makes it shine.

For massive bug infestation after a long ride I remove shield and after laying it down on the garage floor, cover it with paper towels and then soak them with water and wait about 10 minutes. The mess comes off easily, then a polish with Pledge makes it shine.

Now that is an excellent idea (especially for easy to remove shields) since I have had to kinda wash them enough to get them wet, then I use a dryer bounce sheet. But I can tell your method would work well. Twice a year in Florida we have massive love bug investations.

Back