free website stats program windshield cleaner | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

windshield cleaner

I may be "out there" but Pledge does work well :laugh

The only skeptics are those who haven't tried it yet.:D

Returned from Sturgis and thought I would let everyone know that Slip Stream works real good.
First day out very heavy rain, it beaded up and rolled off the windshield.
As for the bugs they wipe right off.
As I said I had the stuff so thought I would give it a try,very satisfied.
Next time I'll try pledge and compare.

i run a large upscale body shop..i ran across a great cleaner/wax/polish...i use it on all my vehicles now...it's used by nascar...it's waterless..works(and i'm tellin ya it works)on paint/chrome/all rims/glass/plastic....removes TAR/TREE SAP/BUGS AND MORE...i use it daily on my windshield for my fat boy....you cant even leave a finger print on it if you touch it its called FW1 BEST STUFF IVE SEEN FOR ALL OUR BIKE CLEANING NEEDS!!!:)

I use Cee Bailey plexi glass polish for the windshield or plexus. Both work well but Plexus is my favorite bike and helmet shield cleaner/polish. I know everyone uses Pledge but I never seem to get it to work as well as other products. Most likely user error, but that's just my results.

Hey guys has anyone ever tried these rainx products on a windshield. I guess I should call the manufacturer and ask them. You know the stuff that says it makes the rain bead up for better visibility. Says on the label not to use on acrylics.

Back