free website stats program windshield cleaner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

windshield cleaner

Does pledge help in the rain? Does the water bead up and roll off.
I used jubile years ago on my 92 flh, is pledge pretty much the same?
Some help in the rain is what I am looking for.
Thanks

If you try it it will make a believer out of you....

FYI

Be careful experimenting with products on the windshield. They have a hard coating on the outside surface and if you rub through it, you have what looks like a window in the shield. Scratches can't be removed without causing more damage that most times looks worse than the scratch.

I dont have a bike windsheld but used it on lexand race car windshield..It worked good...Please forgive my spelling....:(

For me its soapy water for cleaning followed by, you guessed it, Lemon Pledge. I was skeptical too at first, but it's the real deal. It works great.

A light coat of wax or Rain X works well on the windshield in the rain. Are y'all serious about the Pledge or is this an inside joke??? Never tried it on my windshield. I like Rain X.

Rain X will ruin a lexan wind shield, better to use Pledge or Novus Polish

No joke about the Pledge. And if you carelessly spray it on your fairing while applying it to your windshield, so what? It's a great polish as well! Seriously. I just picked up a can last week. It last a really long time if you just use it on your windshield.

I'm guessing that Pledge won't cause any yellowing of the windshield then after some time? If so, I'll give it a whirl.

Back