free website stats program Windshield Bag vibration | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Windshield Bag vibration

Subby;
Clear tape or not; you will get abrasion marks on the windshield. You just learn to live with them.
Nothing that a new windshield won't fix.

Rod

I have the 2-bag version on my Roadking. I guess the vibration is a universal thing. Ever try sticking your spare gloves between the shield and the back of the bag??

Funny I see this. Mine just started tonite!! I have the 3 pouch HD and it never vibrated until tonite....all of a sudden BAM! Not sure what I will do if anything. I soon as I take off it stops. At idle it is annoying. Small problem I guess...

Check the screws on the fairing I found the middle one on mine was loose last night when I changed the windshield:s:D

A few weeks ago, I noticed more vibration in the bags than normal. Sure enough, I pulled my outer fairing and found the right side support bracket broken. Dealer fixed it under warranty but, the new one is just as flimsey as the old.
So, keep an eye out for extra, or new vibrations in the bags. It could be a sign of a deeper problem.

Back