free website stats program Windows10 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Windows10

Re: Windows10- not me buddy

I'm not touching this. If I was going to, I would wait until the send out the first fix. At least then you have a fighting chance. Unless it had something that I need, and it doesn't, I would not upgrade.

It is only free because they want the user community to debug it.

Go forward you brave souls. I will stick with 8.1 on my desktop and Vista on my aging but still functional laptop.

Of course, my Harley is completely stock. There, I said the S word.

Spade5, be careful, we do have a language policy here! :p :rofl Me on the other hand, I'll stick with my mac. But I do have a fairly cheap laptop with windows on it...mainly because I need it for a course I'm taking and I don't want to lug my mac back and forth, and it is just easier than updating the virtual desktop to run windows on my mac. But, with that being said, windows does run better on the mac than a PC!

Four more days and its coming to a computer near you. :s
I've already installed Xubuntu as a dual boot. I find this version quite simple to use and has all the features I need and I can still participate in the forums. :D

I guess Iam way behind as I still use windows vista. Works for me, as long as I can turn it on and surf a little thats all I need.

Four more days and its coming to a computer near you. :s
I've already installed Xubuntu as a dual boot. I find this version quite simple to use and has all the features I need and I can still participate in the forums. :D

Put your helmet on to deflect all the clutter:D

I am still with XP as the only thing I do is email, surf, and forums. Got another computer with 7 that I havent' had long enough to figure out. For whatever reason, it is very slow so I am going to upgrade and spend my time learning the new OS. I hope it is a fresh install and not an upgrade.

I'm running Win 7 home premium. I have a year to upgrade to 10 for free. I'll wait most of the year until the service packs come out to fix the bugs before upgrading.
RedEd

I was one of the tests for Windows 10 and I have been running on it for three months flawlessly. I think they have a winner.

I was one of the tests for Windows 10 and I have been running on it for three months flawlessly. I think they have a winner.

That's good to hear. I was going to load on the laptop first, learn to use it before I load onto desktop.

Back