free website stats program WInd deflectors vs. soft lowers | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

WInd deflectors vs. soft lowers

Lowers definitely extend riding season & I was looking @ HD soft ones before finding local CraigsList ad for new hard/vented (color matching to boot). Bought last summer & they haven't been off the bike since...

Just purchased the HD soft lowers this week. However my HD highway pegs won't fit through the small slit in the side.

Do you guys cut the slit to make it larger or take off the highway pegs during the cool riding season?

Got my Soft Lowers and I can feel a difference. The first thing I noticed was I could feel the engine heat not going 60 of course but none the less I could feel heat from my knee's down. The coldest I've riden with them is 37 degrees. I think they helped. I'm still gonna buy the Chrome Wind Deflectors. I think the it will make a good combination...

I used the soft lowers on the RK and it's very noticeable the amount of heat to keep you warm on a sub freezing day. Well worth the cost but get the better ones from HD, they are a much better unit than the cheaper ones.

Got my Soft Lowers and I can feel a difference. The first thing I noticed was I could feel the engine heat not going 60 of course but none the less I could feel heat from my knee's down. The coldest I've riden with them is 37 degrees. I think they helped. I'm still gonna buy the Chrome Wind Deflectors. I think the it will make a good combination...

Well I have the Chrome Wind Deflectors mounted and like em too. Haven't riden with both yet. But just the way it looks combined I think it's gonna be a good combo. Will post when I get a chance to they em out together

I have both and they a differnce for sure....also have the fork air baffle.. It's nice to have also......just need something now to fill the gap between the wind deflectors and half moon fairing air deflectors...Oh yea ..it's call the car..:D

Back