free website stats program Willie G skull collection | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Willie G skull collection

Like the Willie G. H-D Skull Logo and have them on the grip ends, timer cover, passenger backrest and derby cover...still an ongoing thing. :D

XL1200R_Mods.jpg

Drag Specialties makes the 2-Up Flame Seat...looks and feels great...:)

2004SportsterXL1200R9-9-09-1.jpg

Last edited:
I love this collection I have it on my 09 RKC all I need are the floorboards, grips and passenger floor board covers. fatbryan looks like youve just hit the tip of the ice berg in this collection. I will say without a doubt my faverorite pieces are the gas cap and fuel gauge. I love looking down and seeing them on my tank. Seeing that you have both a cap and gauge on your tank these are a must have IMO. gas cap was @$60 and fuel gauge was @$150 for touring model.

Attachments

• 1060.jpg
    1060.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 18
Thanx Bryan. One is the gas cap the other is the fuel gauge and to tell how much fuel you have left there are blue led lights in the "teeth". The leds automatically adjust for sunlight and for nighttime. Sometimes in direct sunlight you gotta use your hand to shade to guage and see the lights, but defenatley worth the hassle. After looking I found a few other places to put the Willie G. It never ends!!!!!!

Back