Will this's winter coming early ?

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Ace Feng, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Ace Feng

Ace Feng Member

Have you guys notice with the global warming all that stuff , the climate changing of each year is a mystery . I wonder if this years' winter gonna show up earlier than usual . What's your opinion ?

2. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

I sure hope not - this hot weather in the Midwest has put a crimp in my summer riding so I'm hoping for a nice late summer to fall weather hiatius for some decent riding.

3. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

I vote for another winter like last year!:bigsmiley12:

4. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

I don't really know if it will come early this year or not but I read in the paper a little while ago about Greenland losing yet another huge chunk of ice off of the main glacier. This one was larger that the island of Manhattan! All I could think of was that this one ought to raise the ocean's a few millimeters!

5. HDSickness

HDSickness Banned

Global warming, climate change all a bunch of (EDIT) just people making a ton of money off scaring the tards of the world. It's July don't even want to think about winter yet.:small3d031:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
  6. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

I hear ya! I was winterizing my snow blower ( finally) just the other day and my neighbor stops his car in front of my driveway where he saw me working on it and yells out to me : "Will you put that thing away! It's the nicest day of the summer and you're working on your snowblower!!" :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
  7. DFHarley19

DFHarley19 Active Member

I second that!!!! Love that winter last year!

8. cool breeze

cool breeze Active Member

I'm with 99rkc i dont buy the global warming:small3d031:

9. jsvt184

jsvt184 Active Member

I hates winter. Not gonna even think about it. Next question please.

10. Fdsh5

Fdsh5 Member

Global schmobal! Weather is cyclical. If you look at the last 100 years data there has always been years like this. I just hope this winter is like last winter. I used my snowblower three times and I live in buffalo, ny.