free website stats program Will rear tire an from an 08 ultra classic fit ok on an 07 EG | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Will rear tire an from an 08 ultra classic fit ok on an 07 EG

Smitty, the search feature works well here, all I did was put " 0903" in the search box and it brought it up. I use the search myself a lot to find the tips that I put in the self help forum. The old brain gets bogged down at times.:D

Most dealers did the torque smoothing download as the bikes were prepped once it was discovered, If your bike didn't have the download, I believe you would have gotten a notification about it.

I think that is one I would definitely run by the dealer and double check. Just to be sure it was, in fact, done.

Try this throw a set of XIED's in the thing ride it if it don't run better return them Your problem dose not sound like tranmission or rear end problems

Ok smitty, just installed a set of XIED's (about 20 min.) and will see tomorrow how that works out for me. Did not get a chance today to try them out as I had other things I wanted to do to the bike.

But I have notice that EG runs smoother and quieter when it's cooler outside. On hot days it runs about the same until the engine warms up, then it’s nosier and not so smooth. Maybe the XIEDs will help.

Thanks

But I have notice that EG runs smoother and quieter when it's cooler outside. On hot days it runs about the same until the engine warms up, then it’s nosier and not so smooth. Maybe the XIEDs will help.

Thanks

What oil are you using?

Back