free website stats program Will it hurt to run my bike after un-mod??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Will it hurt to run my bike after un-mod???

Howdy,
I am in the process of getting my bike ready to trade off it is an 07' Road King. I had first tried a set of HD Screaming Eagles that did not scream. The bike was flashed and I installed the stage 1 air filter system.

I went to the V&H Big Shot true duals and a fuel pak. It was a very excellent set up!

I took off all of my accessories and installed the stock exhaust system along with the stock air cleaner system. I have removed the V&H fuel Pak.

My question is I need to travel about 60 miles to the dealer to make the trade. Will it hurt the engine any to run it very mild for this trip? The flash for the Eagles and stage 2 filter is still there.

Thanks,
Mike Roda

The flashes are very lean to begin with because of the EPA regs. You may find that with the stock pipes and stock A/F that the extra fuel from the flash just may agree with the engine. You have the 02 sensors that will lean it out a bit also, but I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Back