free website stats program Will H-D bring the Duece back? | Harley Davidson Forums

Will H-D bring the Duece back?

I think eventualy it will come back. Didn't Harley drop the Softail custom around 95 or 96 only to bring it back ? I like the Deuce too

I havent heard too many positive reviews about the rocker from other bikers. Everyone seems to like the Duece alot better. Yes they did drop the softail custom at one time. I think we may see the Duece return as well. Yes Joyflyin the value of your bike has gone up. By the way I love the color of your Duece

I like my 06 Deuce, but I don't think it'll return. There were too many softails dropped from their line and with the indtrduction of the Dark Line. Gonna keep mine a while.

I havent heard too many positive reviews about the rocker from other bikers. Everyone seems to like the Duece alot better. Yes they did drop the softail custom at one time. I think we may see the Duece return as well. Yes Joyflyin the value of your bike has gone up. By the way I love the color of your Duece
Thank you so much. I sort of lucked into finding it, loved it at first sight and haven't regretted it!

Back