free website stats program Will a Twin Cam B fit this frame? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Will a Twin Cam B fit this frame?

Make sure you take pics as you build it up and post them on the forum. It should be interesting.

Good luck with the project.

You know i will glider ;)

I too am looking forward to the pix as you put that puppy together. Be sure to include whatever plate you have to use to switch from Evo to Twin Cam.:)

I too am looking forward to the pix as you put that puppy together. Be sure to include whatever plate you have to use to switch from Evo to Twin Cam.:)

Will do... i think im gonna end up using an Evo tranny so i dont have to cut on the frame any... I found someone else who done one and look how big the Twin Cam looks in this!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please downsize the pics and repost them before I remove the ones above.

MAX size for posting is 800 X 600

Thanks

PK, take that front brake off and it looks like a speedway racing bike! Just kidding about the front brake. Do you know the rake on the frame? Looks like it will be a very quick handling ride. Don't know about using an evo trans, the way the pictured bike looks the twin cam and trans setup looks right at home in the frame. Who makes the plate that makes the frame accept a twin cam?

PK, take that front brake off and it looks like a speedway racing bike! Just kidding about the front brake. Do you know the rake on the frame? Looks like it will be a very quick handling ride. Don't know about using an evo trans, the way the pictured bike looks the twin cam and trans setup looks right at home in the frame. Who makes the plate that makes the frame accept a twin cam?

They were someone elses pics...i uploaded them to my own account. I dont have specs on the frame ill be using but this frames different than the one im using (they modified the down tube to make tranny fit). Heres a link to the adapter plate

Twin Cam Motor Adapter Plate - Harley: eBay Motors (item 360206806794 end time Aug-07-10 22:03:46 PDT)

IM000265-3.jpg

IM000270-2.jpg

Thanks PK, I will now not have to machine a plate for the 2 friends that are doing something simular to your project.

Back