free website stats program Wildwood, nj fall rally | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wildwood, nj fall rally

Went there today ( saturday) seen bigger crowds there before. Lots of venders & some were willing to deal. Still had Great time. It is what you make it!

I took a quick ride there on Saturday as well, came back same day. Had lots of fun, seen lots of vendors, even despite the rain was good times.

Went there today ( saturday) seen bigger crowds there before. Lots of venders & some were willing to deal. Still had Great time. It is what you make it!
I was there all weekend and thought it was one of the largest turnouts yet. There were definitely lots more vendors. There were a lot of people at the vendor stands at Rio Grande ave. and the boardwalk, there were some bands playing and lots of vendors. That is where the action was this year. I don't ever recall anything in that area before. Wildwood is definitely getting to be a much larger event every year. I remember back when a hundred bikes showed up and lined up two blocks. I do wish they would push the event back to October, the weather always seems to be a lot nicer, October is usually blue skies and in the 70's.

We had a really good time, I usually just take a ride through have a beer or two and walk around for a hour or so, but this year we hung out all weekend. Already looking forward to the spring event.

Back