free website stats program Wild ones or Ergo | Harley Davidson Forums

Wild ones or Ergo

hotrodjohn

Anyone install these bars on an ultra? I hope they r correct in saying no cables it brakeline replacement necessary
WAP.gif

Re: Klick Werks ergo back bar

If you mean Klock Works, Brian is a great guy to talk to and if he says no extensions necessary you can take it to the bank.

I am driving myself nuts between the handle bar choices. I ordered the ergo back bar but after more reading I think I should have gotten the bar from wild ones I believe the w0575 bar. The thing that scares me about the ergo is the wrist position but I like the fact that you don't need new cables with the ergo. I really dont care that much if the wires are not inside the bars and that is the only way the wild one bar will go on. Any one have experience with these bars? I have read for hours about the two bars and still I am not sure. Bike night tonight at the museum. Maybe I can find someone with the bars.
WAP.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have seen the Ergo from Klock Werks are supposed to put your wrist, forearms, and back at a more ergonomic (comfortable) position. Have you called Klock Werks? They will give you the stright answer. Tell them your size and arm length also what seat you have and I think they can tell you if their bars are right for you.

I have 14" ape Wild 1's on my 07 RKC and they are by far the best bars I've ever had!!! Did have to change all cables, went with 6 over on throttle and idle and 10 over on clutch. The 14 " rise and 12" pull back puts you in an incredibly comfortable riding position for both highway and city riding. 14 may sound high but I'm 5"11" and it's just perfect for me. Did all the work myself (with a buddy) and as long as you take your time and buy the wire extensions it's not that difficult. I highly recommend any Wild 1 product.

Khrome Werks Wide Sweeper Custom Handlebar installed on my 09 ultra $69 dollars and they look good no cable changes

Ergo Handlebar Update

Last night after work I installed the Ergo "back" bar as Klock Werks calls it. It does bring the controls closer and I was able to install it with no new cables. That said the wrist position us not for me. I removed them after a brief ride and they are for sale. Practically brand new $175.00 and I will ship for free. By the way they are bagger bars.
WAP.gif
y

Back