free website stats program Wild Hogs Movie | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wild Hogs Movie

Somebody here in the forum mentioned that there is going to be a sequel. Anybody know anything about this? Would be great if this is true. My favorite movie.

:newsmile01: am new here .....just reading old threads. i have to say i watched that poser movie wild hogs too................i hate to say i have probably seen it 30 or more times,,,lmao.....my daughters walk through when its on and are like what is wrong with you dad....................i just say wild hogs baby i hope there is a sequel .....ok now im rambling gota go..lol:bigsmiley31:

Fantastic movie! I've seen it at least 50 times. I'm like my Grandson with any movie he has, I can watch it over and over and never get bored with it. Sick, I know! Weird thing though, when William H. Macy revs his bike and asks how it sounds and then dumps the clutch and flips his Sporty, how come his bike sounds like a ZX9R with a Muzzy pipe on it instead of a Sporty? Yeah, just like Dukes of Hazard with the squealing tires on dirt I guess!:eam

I agree with Smitty. As long as it makes me laugh then it's done what it's supposed to do. I would like to see a sequel though. I'll watch anything if it has bikes in it.

They are coming out with a seguel. It's going to be called Wild Hogs 2 : Bachelor Ride. Due out in late 2009 early 2010. Dudley is gonna marry Maggie.

Back