free website stats program Wifes very sore butt, need new seat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wifes very sore butt, need new seat

Pgargett65,

My lovely girlfriend, who'd broken her back about 15yr ago, had the same problem with the stock seat that your wife had.

We have a Mustang Saddle. It has a larger passenger portion than the stock seat and is MUCH more comfortable for her. I'd very much recommend it because she can actually ride far longer distances than she could have ever otherwise imagined.

I hope this helps...take care!!

Hello Peter,
My wife feels your wifes pain. Bought the 07 Wide Glide about a month ago, and about 200 miles is all she can take too. Damn, that's a small cushion back there. I'm currently looking at the Sun Downer. Have you made any decision on yours yet? Let me know, the wife will appreciate it as well. Thanks
Dana

We ended up getting the hd touring seat for the wide glide
and the removible sissy bar it is alot better for my wife and kids they are very happy with it.
even my butt feels better
cheers Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
had the same problem with my 05 wide glide, just put a Lepera Maverick on it, the wife loves it and so do I, went on a 3hr cruise last weekend with no problems.

Does Mustang make a seat for your bike? My Mustang Wide Solo was the best single change I made to my '98 xlh1200. I've done 700-1000 miles in 24 hours more than once.

jzink1200

Back