free website stats program Wife just doesn't understand!? | Harley Davidson Forums

Wife just doesn't understand!?

Rubyred

I have a chance to purchase a beautiful 2008 Road King Classic. The price is right but there is just one hang-up, the wife wants me to sell my 2007 Heritage and I'm not going to do it! What doesn't she understand about having two bikes?:(

:s I hear you, at one time I had 3 bikes The Redhead said you can only ride 1 at a time Go figure using logic on us:p

Logic, I hadn't thought about that! The funny thing is she loves the ride on the Road King versus the Heritage. Don't get me wrong she likes riding with me on the Heritage she just enjoyed the ride on the Road King a whole lot more!

Logic, I hadn't thought about that! The funny thing is she loves the ride on the Road King versus the Heritage. Don't get me wrong she likes riding with me on the Heritage she just enjoyed the ride on the Road King a whole lot more!

Does she have her license? If not this would be a step in the right direction:s

The key here is if your wife rides. Mine does. The number of bikes we now have is 6 and counting. Up, not down.

Last edited:
Hey, she is a wife, go figure.

I have had 3 bikes at one time and when it all boiled down to it, I really only used one bike.
That being said, if you can afforde it, buy a 2nd bike.

I have a chance to purchase a beautiful 2008 Road King Classic. The price is right but there is just one hang-up, the wife wants me to sell my 2007 Heritage and I'm not going to do it! What doesn't she understand about having two bikes?:(

Back