free website stats program wife and i | Harley Davidson Forums

wife and i

00BUCKSHOT

are going riding friday thought about heading up the blue ridge parkway realy doesn't matter where we end up just would like to keep it to a 5 hour ride 1 way get a room and head back to spartanburg saturday morning any sugg on where to go and where i might get a room at a decent rate?

Otters Peaks, right on the parkway. we stayed there once , real nice place over looking a large lake.

Buckshot, if you decide that "Peaks of Otter is where you want to go, I think you & your wife will love it. The Parkway is in the mountains, so your ride should be able 10 degrees cooler that down in the flat land. The Peaks of Otter Lodge is located between Mile Marker 80 - 85 (don't recall exact #). Just remember that the speed limit is only 45 MPH. There is plenty of access to the parkway via the interstates or other major roads if you want to jump off or on to make better time. My advise would be to get a Blue Ridge Parkway map, which will show all the good attaching arteries. If I wasn't headed to Cherokee, NC this weekend, I'd be tempted to meet & ride with you some, because I'm from Roanoke, Va & ride the Parkway OFTEN. Beautiful ride & great scenery.
Ride Safe.

well didn't get to go far because we ended up not having a baby sitter due to a serial killer running a muck in my moms town just rode up the parkway a bitt took a few pictures and came on home

Cyborg and all

Thanks for the Peaks at Otter Lodge. We have reservations for Saturday. Riding from DC all the way down Sky Line onto Blue Ridge and south to the peaks.

Thanks for the suggestion, it looks great

Back