free website stats program Why I Ride... | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why I Ride...

Every thing has a purpose car - bad weather, truck - haul horse feed and anything that won't fit in or on MC, horses they just eat [money] but that helps to keep me out of trouble , The motor sickle -groceries and check around to see how all the crops are doing , just like to ride around the country side .

Usually to far to walk:D

Yep,sometimes it's just too blasted far to walk:newsmile100:. It's being out in the fresh air, great views and because I can. I'll ride for those who can't and rub it in to those who gave it up because they've "grown up" (what a lousy excuse). The exhilaration of riding in the rain on that long trip or coming around a blind corner to the view of a huge lake. Seeing wildlife grazing the side of the road or that black bear that's watching you ride by.

Because it brings me peace of mind and lets me gather my thoughts. And just because..

People that have never ridden on a Bike, just will never understand the body and mind Pease we get on the rode.
I lost my best friend to Cancer and his last days on his Fat Boy was the best medicine he could take. The vibration of the motor helped move fluid build up in areas and Tim came back home feeling better than he left. :)

I do it for the feeling of being free and content. When I'm riding around exposed to the elements, I feel content.

Back