free website stats program Why I CAN'T ride!!! part 1 | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why I CAN'T ride!!! part 1

Re: Why I CAN'T ride!!! part 1

Hey Hobbit. Good thing that snake ain't poisonous. lol!! Looks pretty nasty Bobcat. Glad your ok.

I agree I think the dog had something to do with it ..........

I hate all snakes and lived in AZ for awhile...a guy who lived next to me was drinking vodka (out the bottle) and trying to catch rattle snakes in the desert. One nicked his thumb and by the time he got to the hospital about an hour...he had lost the thumb...That was 30 years ago...and I still think about him when I see someone drinking from the Bottle!.
I am amazed at your calmness during the whole thing...
Hap

WOW Hobbit,
If that's what you think of when you think of snakes, no wonder you run away!! :lolrolling

CatWoman ::rider

all i can say is WOW! holy guacamole! hope you heal up good man.

o, and if you had left the dog alone, that jack russel would have torn that snake to pieces.

its what they were bred for. we have a yorkie. why do i have a rat dog you ask? cuz i live on a farm,

and we got rats and moles and voles and snakes galore. that little 2 1/2 pound peanut takes care of all of that.

she used to get a rat a day, now maybe 1 a week cuz she thinned them out some. these are farm rats, small,

but still destructive but our Kali takes care of business

I got bit by a cottonmouth between my big toe and on the bottom of my foot. I decided not to go to the doctor, at least not till the fourth day. Man what a mistake that was one of the most painful things I ever felt. Hope you recover well i almost lost my whole leg over that. All the meat between the bones of my foot rotted and fell off, it was horrible.

Man that could have turned out really bad. Glad you're doing OK.

I understand that snakes feel vibrations and can pickup vibrations of a person walking. They will usually go the other way if they can to avoid a human. My shed is detached from my house and from other post you know we have snakes out here. What I have been doing for the past couple of years is to keep a radio playing all the time in the shed. I have never encountered a snake in my shed plus I haven't been surprised buy any wasp either. It seems to work for me...so far. It don't do a blasted thing for spiders.:D

Back