free website stats program Why do -----? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why do -----?

Well I have had both. Upon entering the army I got a tattoo of an American eagle with the American flag behind it. It also has a ribbon along the bottom that states "United States Army". I was very proud to get that tat and still am today. For those that don't like it well...I really don't care! And as for the hair well back then it was a statement and I felt that after serving my Country I was entitled. Nothing to do with being a "biker".

Don't have enough hair to worry with so I shave it. I have three tattoos, the one on my left arm is for my wife, Kats face with blue eyes, the lower one on my right arm is for the 3 tours in Nam, and the upper one I designed, is an eagle wrapped in an American flag above it reads "Have You Forgotten" below is 9-11.

Look around, younger kids have ink all over them and thier hair is getting longer and they wear ear rings in thier face, thier not bikers. Too each his own.

I have long hair to remind my brother-in-laws what hair looks like.:D

Have no intentions of getting a tattoo or any sort of body peircings.

Growing up I associated brushcuts with military and shaved heads with the neo-nazi skinheads. Don't relate to either one, so I choose to keep my hair (at minimum) shoulder length.

Don't have enough hair to worry with so I shave it. I have three tattoos, the one on my left arm is for my wife, Kats face with blue eyes, the lower one on my right arm is for the 3 tours in Nam, and the upper one I designed, is an eagle wrapped in an American flag above it reads "Have You Forgotten" below is 9-11.

I hope you dont mind me jumping in here sir and thanking you for your service. You have tattoos to be proud of...

20 years in the Navy, no tatoos. Tried the long hair and ponytail, hated it. Kept it long enough to grow it out for Locks of Love, cut it off, sent it to them, been bald ever since. Have had a beard since 1970. Cut it off twice, once for the fiance, she told me to grow it back. Once for work in Japan, plant manager told me to grow it back. Haven't tried it a third time. :D

It would take me A LONG time to grow a pony tail.:lolrolling I have one tattoo on my back with the name of the love of life. After 22 years she is still the "love of my life."

I hate hair, so mine is "too long" when it gets more than 1/4" long, but I have a pointy top of the head, so Yule Brenner is out.

I have 3 tattoos...2 have meaning behind them.

#1-I have a pink Breast Cancer ribbon over my heart because it means that much to me.
#2-Left upper arm I have a Gargoyle because I was police for a lot of years and worked a lot of evening/night shifts. Gargoyles sat on top of buildings in the mid-evil times and were there to scare off bad guys and evil spirits---they were "defenders of the night" and that's what I thought myself as...a defender (and protector) of the night.
#3-Celtic cross on my upper right arm w/skull and bloodshot eyes in the place of the Trinity.

(just to have a tattoo on both arms).

It the culture and freedom to do what you want. Tracy

Back