free website stats program Why Do You Ride | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why Do You Ride

why do I ride? I ride because I really really enjoy it. I used to ride to work every day - I miss that somewhat. These days, I get my wife (she loves to ride also) on board and we just head out looking for someplace nice to eat or visit -- we enjoy festivals - gumbo, strawberry, crawfish, jambalya or whatever. Yeah, I'd say we ride strictly for the pure enjoyment of being on the MC - the feel and the sounds of the bike etc etc. There is also a bit of pride in being on a Harley Davidson MC and riding down the road. A man a very long time ago told me (he sold me my first harley back in 1969) "once you straddle that MC and feel the power between your legs, you will not be able to resist it. I think he was right!!

Bill

Would like to hear why members here ride, For main transportation, Just for fun or what ever. I ride for main transportation, I do not own a car, It also provides relief for my back problems:D

You must be the only person in the US who does not own at least two cars Jack?????
:laugh

Don't worry T, me & my husband made up fro Jack & Tank for a few years. :D We have downsized finally, selling off a lot of the extras.....cougar, mustang, blazer & 3 dual sports are all gone. :D We still have 3 bikes, 2 vehicles, 1 quad runner & 1 side by side quad.BTW, We still have a Harley on the auction block. :s

Don't worry T, me & my husband made up fro Jack & Tank for a few years. :D We have downsized finally, selling off a lot of the extras.....cougar, mustang, blazer & 3 dual sports are all gone. :D We still have 3 bikes, 2 vehicles, 1 quad runner & 1 side by side quad.BTW, We still have a Harley on the auction block. :s

No bites on the Duece? WOW

No, but I have a feeling it may be tooling around FL next month with a big ol' Fer Sale sign.....Tell all your friends. :D

We will shout it from the tree tops. Well... I'll ask around. We have more than a few rides in my area..:)

Yep, don't know the final plans yet.....if we make it to Jax, I will definitely let you know. Looking at Ft Myers for now, quick trip overall, but we have a friend in Jax that we visit when we get down that way. I'll let you know how it pans out. :)

Back