free website stats program Why do you ride? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why do you ride?

IT's a _RIDE_ with free choice of ever changing scenery instead of just transportation from A to B. An addiction of sorts for me!:dknow

its just plain fun,,,,, sights & smells seeing all around gitting rained on.. its all good.....................:bigsmiley6:

I have PTSD and it is a great way for me to clear my head and leave the stress of life behind. The world to me is much more different when I am riding.

Best therapy in the world. Nothing better than cruising down the back roads w/the wind in my face, sun in the sky and not a care in the world.

Man, I wish it wasn't blizzarding outside right now...

Therapy...Makes me feel alive...all my worldly worries disappear if only for that moment (life is good)

I went from the ratrace to retirement and time to ride when & where I wanted. Pretty sure my signature explains how I view life.

I ride to just relax and enjoy being with my beautiful wife. We go places on the scooter that we probally wouldn't in a car. It's also a good way to travel on vacation. We recently took a 38 day trip out west on which we trailered our motorcycle. While gone we rode over 3000 miles on the bike just touring the country. No better way to see the USA.

Well you guys allready beat me to it. Thearpy i got 42 years of this and the most addictive need for speed, the sounds etc etc makes a ride home alot of fun or a morning ride to work a little better great topic i enjoyed reading it. MB

Because when I ride the world and all it's stupid problems disappear.

I enjoy driving and whatever I drive I have to enjoy. Preferably with a manual transmission. Driving to me is not a chore and the destination is not as important as the journey.
Motorcycles take me back to my days growing up on the farm. I enjoyed the solitude of being out on the tractor (none of ours had cabs) in the middle of the field with noone to bother me. My bike lets me go further and as quick as I desire.:D

Back