free website stats program Why do some riders dress up like Glenn Hughes from the Village People? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why do some riders dress up like Glenn Hughes from the Village People?

Thanks for the post Bubbie.I now (almost) have a picture of you in my mind.

Myself I wear my street clothes when riding.Jeans tee shirt and running shoes.Tank top if its really warm.

I will say this though,never change because you think it is what others want!!!

This winter when my wife was in Mexico I decided to clean myself up for her return.I got my hair cut short,shaved off the winter beard and the moustache.Well when I went to pick her up she looks at me and says.''WHAT DID YOU DO,I LIKED YOUR LONG HAIR!!!!! '':small3d031::(

GOOD WOMAN Steve..... caps intended..:D

Some say I could be Willie Nelsons Younger brother..
The only reason I didn't Draw on them right there is they Said Younger....

I think it just a "Well Worn Look" WE share, not the life style tho.:D

signed....BUBBIE

After seeing that I may be getting rid of The Stash:p

Nah, keep the stash Jack, I won't tell anyone of your former career. :s

I heard JOY KNITTED him a Matching cover for his bike...HAhahahahahahaha

Or was that brian who knitted it ..../????

signed....BUBBIE

Sir Bubbie, that just means you have been spending too much time on the knitting forum. :taunt

If anyone wonderd what jack looked like when he was younger hmmm

Brian

Brian you should move that to the Roasting Moderators Thread just for Laughs Good one you got me again:p

Hmmm, I should have let the previous comment slide by.......nah.....:p

Thanks for the post Bubbie.I now (almost) have a picture of you in my mind.

Myself I wear my street clothes when riding.Jeans tee shirt and running shoes.Tank top if its really warm.

I will say this though,never change because you think it is what others want!!!

This winter when my wife was in Mexico I decided to clean myself up for her return.I got my hair cut short,shaved off the winter beard and the moustache.Well when I went to pick her up she looks at me and says.''WHAT DID YOU DO,I LIKED YOUR LONG HAIR!!!!! '':small3d031::(

Well Steve, hopefully that long hair will grow back. :D

Steve, my husband has the same problem with his beard. Especially when he lets it get a bit too long. :D

Since I've been on this forum when I read BUBBIE's (and others ) posts, without realizing, I'm also "reading between the lines". From his above post, the only things I had wrong was his hair (I was thinking shoulder blade length) and "open carry" (I was thinkin' concealed). I wonder if one of our fathers did some traveling in the mid '40's. :small3d031:

As far as the beard I don't know it grows in mainly grey now:(

My hair, moustache and beard are all white now. I tell my wife it makes me look distinguished and intelligent.
She says she is laughing with me and not at me.

tn820s3.jpg

Yep I saw him at the Iron Horse too. Had an Amercian Indian guy with him.

Back