free website stats program Who's signature is this??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Who's signature is this???

jimgpayne

I have a 2003 100th anniversary fatboy that I just got for my wife.

The dealer said it had a Corbin seat; which I thought was pretty nice. But when the seat was removed to get at the battery; we notice the seat was *signed*.

Here's a photo. Does anyone have any ideas who it may be????

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1346646730.648974.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1346646730.648974.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 141
Wouldn't that be something...That guy has had an eventful life. Remember when the ball bounced off his head for a homer? Other less than funny stuff as well.

Looks like you can ADD 50$ value to that seet and or bike when and IF you sell it...:devil

He wrote a Book on Steroid useage by players,,,,, Bla bla..

signed....BUBBIE

Wouldn't that be something...That guy has had an eventful life. Remember when the ball bounced off his head for a homer? Other less than funny stuff as well.

Looks like you can ADD 50$ value to that seet and or bike when and IF you sell it...:devil

He wrote a Book on Steroid useage by players,,,,, Bla bla..

signed....BUBBIE

Maybe it'll be worth less because of him being such a knucklehead. :small3d031:

Thanks guys, I just went and checked against that link you gave me (and a few others, Google is wonderful) and it is definately his signature.

Now if I can only figure why in the world he's signed the underside of the seat.

I just bought the bike from a dealer here in Tennessee, it was fully chromed out with Reinhart Exhaust and God knows what else (I am very new to this hobby with my wife). But at 10 years old; the bike literally had only 5,235 miles on it. So the guy bought it and pretty much never used it. So now I'm trying to see how this all fits together. The dealership has no idea the signature is there (they got the bike in and turned it around in the same week).

Thanks again! I'll let you know what I find out.

Back