free website stats program Who's Riding on Million Mile Monday? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who's Riding on Million Mile Monday?

sorry for the question, I'm a new rider. What is Million Mile Monday?

Check the HD HOG site. It's a promotion to get HD riders to go out and ride on Monday, June 30th. Goal is to reach a million logged miles.

It's a brilliant marketing scheme...lots of Harleys on the road and lots of wear and tear moving bikes closer to scheduled maintenance, repairs, and replacement. :D But, it's a good excuse for a day off and I'm planning to spend the day logging miles! Pray for good weather!

I'll be riding, but not as much as I wanted to. I've gotta work, and I'm also dropping my bike off that morning for a fuel tank replacement and front fender replacement. No, didn't wreck it either. Found a flaw in the front fender after purchase and the dealership installed the wrong air cleaner during upgrades and it beat the hell out of the underside of the fuel tank. All is being replaced under warranty I guess. Should have the bike back late Monday to go rack up a few more miles. Bought it in late March and have 2400 miles on it already. I plan to ride the legs off the bike this year - to heck with gas prices and maintenance cost. It's gonna have to be about having fun!!!

Back