free website stats program Who's left their ride stock the longest? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who's left their ride stock the longest?

My 87 fxrs is still factory original, Just because the new grips I ordered are on factory backorder. :bigsmiley19:

You folks who have stock rides could be in serious trouble if the "Chrome Police" do a spot check!

OK, I have bounced back and forth regarding what exhaust and air cleaner kit I would put on my wife's XL1200N. Now I am thinking she will upgrade to a Big Twin as soon as I do any mods.

So: 2000 miles, give or take a few and her 2008 Nightster is still bone stock (does quick-release windshield count?)

SEII slipons straight away and took 100lbs off the bike. I always let the dealer dispose of stock mufflers.

Boy great post. My 08 FatBob is still stock. Going to Stage one (winter project) because I want more sound. I think you'll find my older bikes with Carb's still stock because out of the box they sounded and ran like Harley's. Now with EFI and fuel emissions Harley has to abide by, our newer Harley's, (my FatBob included) don't have the fuel control we did with Carb's hence less air and fuel, hence less power, hence less sound.

Back