free website stats program Who's In The Atlanta, Georgia Area? | Harley Davidson Forums

Who's In The Atlanta, Georgia Area?

chuck60

Who is in the Atlanta and surrounding area? I'm east of Atlanta.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Dolittle is south of you, forgot what city, prolly bit too far for a short ride. Atlanta is a BIG city. I hate driving I-75 thru there. Only place worse is Little Rock (that I've been through).

Dr. Dolittle is south of you, forgot what city, prolly bit too far for a short ride. Atlanta is a BIG city. I hate driving I-75 thru there. Only place worse is Little Rock (that I've been through).

Actually, I'm northwest of Atlanta in what used to be a small town called Woodstock.

Actually, I'm northwest of Atlanta in what used to be a small town called Woodstock.

Oh well there you go, you guys possibly could ride together. For some reason I had in my Redneck brain you were more round Augusta.

Woodstock, that's an old memories name. In addition to the big Rock Festival (that went somewhat amuck towards the last) we had one of our firebases in Nam named Woodstock. We built it so the CO said we could name it. Had sign over the gate said 'Wecome to Camp Woodstock' . Sure wish I still had a pic of that.

You guys have fun meeting up on rides. North Georgia is some beautiful country. I used to have kin folk up in Royston and Toccoa. Royston was Ty Cobbs home town, but most folks prolly too young to remember Ty Cobb the one time famous professional baseball player (stole a bunch of bases).

Back