free website stats program Who? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who?

Rode a long time with my wife on the back. Then I got a Heritage (07). She wanted to ride along-side, so we got her a Dyna Low Rider. Never looked back (excpet for shoulder checks...:s). Sounds like your wife doesn't think she wants to ride, but has she tried it? Does she have a motorcycle endorsement on her driving license? Try a rental, she might be hooked.

:devil
You should buy the bagger for your wife as a present, keep the flstc, as your bike.
You still get to drive them both. Best of both worlds.

Unless money is the deciding factor
:Banane34:

I have had a bagger since the early 80s the wife rides a 07 sporty but she has no problem hopping on the back and going on a week long trip, I am looking for a Road Glide but will never give up the Ultra

I have 3 bikes, I don't need 3 bikes but I get attached to them and hate to see them go. My wife always asks me to get rid of at least one of them and I tell her we never got rid of our older children when we got a new one.

I have 3 bikes, I don't need 3 bikes but I get attached to them and hate to see them go. My wife always asks me to get rid of at least one of them and I tell her we never got rid of our older children when we got a new one.

Very well put, can't argue with that!!!!!

Love this analogy! I have two bikes an 01 Dyna Wide Glide with all the bling you can think of (that hasn't been ridden in 3 yrs) and an 07 Street Glide. Since I bought the bagger I have started the Dyna regularly, changed the fluids, charged the battery (even put a new one in it), cleaned it 6 or 7 times...but I cant seem to part with it even though my wife wants me to sell it! Its like a part of me...just like my kids! Next time she mentions getting rid of it. I'll ask which one of the 3 grown children we have she wants to disown!

I have two running bikes, a Dyna and an Ultra. If I could only keep one of them, it would be the Bagger, but I sure to enjoy running around town on the Dyna. Would not want to give it up.

I also have a basket case Suzuki VX800. Everyone needs one of these also, to while away your time in the evening. :lolrolling
That's me. I love my Ultra and wouldn't give it up for anything if I could just have one bike. What I don't like, is getting it out just to play around town, so I get my Heritage out. The Heritage is a great town zipper, or semi long hauls.

To the OP: Keep both if you're in a money position to do so. If not, definitely go with the bagger, you won't regret it.

I have two. I have a streetglide and a dyna wideglede. I would hate to have to get rid of either one. I do a lot of around town riding on the wideglide and use the streetglide for longer trips.

Back