free website stats program Who? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who?

LOCKE & BREEZE we are on the same channel.....I could always decide later. I will continue to toss this around and maybe make a move on it sometime this summer,,,,see how I feel then. Like Breeze said it's worth more to me sentimentally than I could sell it for.

Actually with the economy the way it is, AND the bike already paid for, really not THAT much...had two bikes and really with multiple vehicle discounts it is not that big a deal. You can also pick and choose WHEN the time is right to sell. Having two bikes is also nice if you have out of town friends who ride that you can share WHILE riding two-up with the wife. Live the dream...more than one chicken in the pot and vehicles in the garage is way cool...:newsmile01:miss my Katana still! But love my H-D more!

I've got to agree with the two bike owners. My '94 FLSTC is set up as a solo rider and as was said before it is my "Hot Rod". The '05 FLTRI is my long distance rider and my wife does climb on the back once in a while, when she doesn't feel like riding one of her two trikes.

Not me.....I have 3. 1990 FXRS(first new bike I bought)....2001 FLSTFI...2005 Hellbound Wicked.

I have 6 bikes 5 that are on the road and ride some more then others :hii, really do I need them all No .And like others said lots of extra costs involved , oil changes alone cost me big , every once in a while I decide to sell one ,then I change my mind and pull the add listing. As your wife says you really dont need 2 bikes and she is a 100% rite,if your gonna make excuses and say I will sell down the line your kidding yourself. So welcome to the multi bike club ,enjoy them both.

i have a 98 softail custom which is my hot rod and an 05 road king police which is my bagger. guess i got very lucky wife says i can have as many as i like as long as i think we can afford it. looking for numbers 3 and 4.

For me there is no comparison. Buy the bagger. They are more comfortable to tour with, all kinds of lockable, secure storage when on the road and you feel like doing something when you get to your destination. p.s. get a Black one, because they are faster too!!! Happy Trails.....

I have two running bikes, a Dyna and an Ultra. If I could only keep one of them, it would be the Bagger, but I sure to enjoy running around town on the Dyna. Would not want to give it up.

I also have a basket case Suzuki VX800. Everyone needs one of these also, to while away your time in the evening. :lolrolling

I'm headed down the same road you are, but a couple years out. Will end up keeping my FLSTC and adding a Street Glide. As far as up-keep. If you ride 10K a year (or whatever mileage) it doesn't double when you have two bikes... You aren't riding them both at the same time. So, tires-brakes-service costs stay the same. It just takes longer to wear out tires when there are two sets ;-) Insurance is only change, and I beleive the second bike will not be that much. I would keep the soft tail and change it to a solo bike. Just my opinion

I currently have 3 bikes but could have space for 1 more although i havent bumped into a bike that called out to me for a while now but it may happen 1 day
Having said that i havent used my sportster much the last couple of years but it was the first of the harleys and i did a lot to it and learned a lot from it and for now it stays

Brian

Back