free website stats program Who the hell is monitering this site | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who the hell is monitering this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Breeze stated, the quality of this sight makes you stand back and think about what youre about to post..Ive been guilty of more than 1 drunken post.Even then I know enough to be within the realm of quality control.

If you feel the need to be the loudest guy on the block, that job is already taken.We call them the moderators and they are well backed up!

To sum it up in one word...

Respect!

If you show us respect we will show you respect and if you don't then you get removed. Really quite simple when you think about it.:s

The people have spoken and they are 100% behind you Glider!
Keep up the fine job that you and the other mods do on this site.
I have said this before, this site can be addicting, and the reason that it is for me is that there is great input from some really knowledgeable contributors to it.

I was the moderator that edited the post. I found the comment to be inappropriate. A reference like the one that was made, in my mind, violated the rules here at HD Talking.

If I "over-moderated" that post, the senior mods here will let me know. Until then, I stand by my decision to edit the comment out.

My grandfather told me if you have to cuss you dont have a grasp of the english language.Great job to all the moderators.

I was the moderator that edited the post. I found the comment to be inappropriate. A reference like the one that was made, in my mind, violated the rules here at HD Talking.

If I "over-moderated" that post, the senior mods here will let me know. Until then, I stand by my decision to edit the comment out.

Great, we got a suspiscious guy editing a drunk guys post!I cant make this stuff up.

Sorry, may be guilty of dry humor.

The moderators on this site are selected after watching them post and they are selected for their capabilities and how they respond to the members. In this situation there was nothing done outside the guidelines of the rules and Hill did the proper editing on the post in question.
If I had gotten to that post first, I would have done the same thing but I'm not known for being as lenient as some of the other staff because I have been doing this much longer and feel that if a member posts something against the rules of the forum and they are warned and then make a comeback as this member did, then it's a different story all together. :s

We are very particular who is chosen as moderators on the forum for this reason.

hill its a non issue

Now don't get me wrong I am note saying the site should allow people to go over the top and get to rude etc but I made a very innocent remark and said a reference to a woman without clothes on....yes thats right I said the naked word and it got removed...this may be your site but that is way over the top in cenorship and is so stupid!!!. I did not swear I did not make a sexual reference I did not abuse anyone I did not make a racial comment...this is over the top and so stupid. I have heard worse things said in church by Ministers....so if you want ban me for having actually seen and been with naked ladies...go ahead
I have to say if you don't like it go elsewhere , this is a great site for good clean info.....Nothing is stuiped here ............... Many will tell you to look elsewhere if you want profanity............ We need ten moe gliders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back