free website stats program Who the hell is monitering this site | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who the hell is monitering this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Glider for awarding another well desreved vacation. There are plenty of other sites he can visit that allows that imature garbage. I think he would be a better fit there anyway. I think his post desreves a permanent vacation. Thanks again.

Changed to a permanent Vacation!

Thanks for the reassurance that we are doing the right thing on the forum too.

Changed to a permanent Vacation!

Thanks for the reassurance that we are doing the right thing on the forum too.

It's so refreshing to read the posts on this forum when compared to a lot of the other forums out there. Good information and advice in a civilized setting. My thanks to Glider and the other moderators.

Over the top or not over the top...if you don't like the way this site is run, there are others. Myself..I think the moderators have made a comment to decency and I agree with them.

Hello all. I've been lurking on this site for about a year and a half. This is my first post. I have read a lot and learned a lot here. This is where I come for everything that I do to the bike myself. I feel that I need to chime in here and say that the current rules against certain subject matter, language and ranting, are what makes this site so enjoyable for me. It is a pleasure to get right to the heart of the information that I may need,,, without the useless profanity, and self induced and hazy opinions that are all too common on some of the other HD sites. To Glider and the rest,,, I thank you for maintaining the standards that you do, and for making this such an informative site. Job well done.

Over the top or not over the top...if you don't like the way this site is run, there are others. Myself..I think the moderators have made a comment to decency and I agree with them.

I agree, and I also like the way they enforce it. Zero tolerence. The rules are clear. :D

Glider (and the other mods),

Don't second guess yourselves about keeping a clean forum.
You are appreciated.

This is your site u can run it how ever u want once. I got a warning for using the word b_t refering to the part you sit on and I thought that was a little harsh but like I said this is your site and your rules so I will respect them.

I don't think this site is over the top, I appreciate all the help that the members offer, the amazing technical advice and the respect that is given to each member who is looking for advice. I don't know of another site that combines the friendships, the concern for each other and the encouragement that is seen every day.

I think the fact that there are such high standards for how we speak and respond to each other does make us slow down and think about what and how we are saying things is very important.

Patience, not getting caught up in emotions, respect for others, and being aware of our actions are the very things that when applied to how we ride helps keep us all alive and healthy.

I'm not in the habit of using profanity, even when I smash my finger. I've been working in a public service job all my life and find it annoying and embarrassing when someone can't watch their mouth. It's a shame that people can't express themselves without using profanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back