free website stats program Who says you can not have fun with a big motor Bagger....... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who says you can not have fun with a big motor Bagger.......

I'm basing my comments on what I would here from the general public. 30 years in law enforcement and the complaints and remarks I would get tells me the general public as a whole could not tell you a Haley from any other bike out there. When we'd get complaints of bikes racing and or careless drivers more often than not the offenders were crotch rockets. Thus my remarks, those kind of riders give all of us a black eye.

I think that's about as close to a survey as you're going to get without doing a scientific poll.

OK, we just have a different experience.....;)

dont know about that standing on the back part !
I think Jack could turn around and take your picture. It would make a great shot. Just make sure you and Jack have your divers license on you. You know so they know what you looked like before the accident.

I think Jack could turn around and take your picture. It would make a great shot. Just make sure you and Jack have your divers license on you. You know so they know what you looked like before the accident.
I have a new phone that takes pictures and videos

Back