free website stats program Who is Patch Delta? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who is Patch Delta?

maybe we should invite PA's wife....i forgot how to make them...glad you got the notes, i might need a copy... can you make next weekend or should we head north if you have the time?...oops that is another thread

Maybe Steve07 and the green team could vote on say, a bikers recipe sub forum????? :dknow

I have heard PA talk. Maybe it is best he is quiet on the forum. I would hate to see Bodeen having to put him on vacation! :lolrolling

steve i am always up for a vacation just depends on how long and where:newsmile029:

Does anyone know who Patch Delta is? he or she has been a member sense Feb. 2012 has no profile information listed, always signed on and has never made a post. Just thought it to be odd.:bigsmiley31:

"It ain't me you're lookin for" --- (Johnny Cash???) Just in case someone thinks he/she be hiding here....not happened as far as I can tellll
gotta have a little laugh oncen in a wile

I have heard PA talk. Maybe it is best he is quiet on the forum. I would hate to see Bodeen having to put him on vacation! :lolrolling

I dragged him on this forum, I can certainly show him the door. After he leaves all the good stuff his wife makes to eat! :D

Stromboli is just the beginning boy's!

Does anyone know who Patch Delta is? he or she has been a member sense Feb. 2012 has no profile information listed, always signed on and has never made a post. Just thought it to be odd.:bigsmiley31:

Nope, never heard of the person. Hey Jeff, would you happen to be related to an Ashley Klarich? Because you both have the same last name. She was on VH1 on tv on a few reality shows.

Hey Db , You hungry or something? :lolrolling

Naw. I would like the Misses to try all these great recipes you guys are always talking about and I am sure there are a bunch of others who would like to do the same......................:s And yes, I would never pass up a good meal........:lolrolling

Back