free website stats program Who has Running Light on at "ALL" times | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who has Running Light on at "ALL" times

More lights = more visability.

and there is something in the self help section to make the passing lights stay on all the time. Simple wire swap.

I am not aware of a way to turn the light off on my FLHTCU. I would not want to turn them off anyway as I like to be seen no matter what I am riding or in my cage.

I am not aware of a way to turn the light off on my FLHTCU. I would not want to turn them off anyway as I like to be seen no matter what I am riding or in my cage.

should be a switch up on your console of the ultra to turn on/off your passing/running lights.

Mine are on all the time except when group riding. Then we have the running lights on only on the lead and the sweep. It makes it easier for the lead to see when the sweep has captured a lane and when he has stopped to help another bike.

I think there might be something in the self help section on how to hard wire the passing/running lights to stay on with high or low beam.

Check your local laws first, know for Autos here in VA they passing / running / fog lights have to shut-off when high-beams are cut on... they failed the state inspection on dad's truck when he first moved out here because his didn't... Assume the same would hold true to bikes.

I have all my lights on all the time. I want to have the best chance to be seen. I'd carry a flashlight in my mouth if I could.

Back